PowerTac 21700 Battery (5000mAh) with PCB Protection for High Energy Devices
- Unique and New! With PCB protection!
- Li-Ion 21700 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with Internal Voltage protection PCB!
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 3.6V and over-voltage at 3.6V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- 3.6V 5000mAh
- High energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electronically Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality, and life time.
- A Max Continuous discharge
A Max Pulse discharge
- Nominal Voltage:
- Cut-off Voltage:
- Internal Impedance:
- Cycle Performance:
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Charge: Current =
- Discharge: Current =
- Max. Charging current:
- Max. Discharging current ma (for continuous discharge)